YandH gaming forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YandH gaming forums

server IP: yandh.no-ip.org:25565

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

calebtbg PROPER mod app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
calebtbg

calebtbg PROPER mod app Empty
PostSubject: calebtbg PROPER mod app   calebtbg PROPER mod app EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 6:30 am

In-Game Name: calebtbg
Where do you live? US eastern time
How long have you played on the server?: I don't know exactly but around 2 weeks.
Have you read the rules thoroughly and promise to stay up to date with them?: Yes
Have you ever been an admin, the owner of a community, or something related to that sort of nature?: Yes, I ran my own server a couple months ago.
Why did you post this resume/Why do you want to be an admin?: To help out the server and because the people on the server seem really cool and friendly.
Do you understand that you are to use your powers only when needed and that abuse may result in a loss of your powers?:Yes
Special skills (Plugin development, web design, etc): Not really.
Why you want to be a moderator? To help and inform anyone who needs help/information.
How you can help the server? Building, redstone, helping people out, and welcoming new members.
Name three members: yassaroo, dreaminginsane, and SynHD. (I could name more)

Caleb
Back to top Go down
calebtbg

PostSubject: Re: calebtbg PROPER mod app   calebtbg PROPER mod app EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:22 pm

anyone gonna answer?
Back to top Go down
hyperstalker
Owner/Host/Donor
Owner/Host/Donor
hyperstalker

PostSubject: Re: calebtbg PROPER mod app   calebtbg PROPER mod app EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 3:24 pm

as of now no sorry i think were good on the amount of mods versus player base.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: calebtbg PROPER mod app   calebtbg PROPER mod app Empty

Back to top Go down

calebtbg PROPER mod app
Page 1 of 1