YandH gaming forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YandH gaming forums

server IP: yandh.no-ip.org:25565

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The end of one road, is the beginning of another :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Haxorg
Owner/Host/Donor
Owner/Host/Donor
Haxorg

The end of one road, is the beginning of another :) Empty
PostSubject: The end of one road, is the beginning of another :)   The end of one road, is the beginning of another :) EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 7:45 am

I Haxorg, am going abroad for many months, for this reason, with great regret i have decided to shut down the server.

i will release all server files (including past versions of the server and past maps) and server schematics/configs.

it has been great fun while it lasted Smile , and i thank ALL the community that made this server so great. We went from an initial small private survival map, to a public survival map, then added a creative map, then added skyblocks, then added survival island, and the list just goes on and on. When YandH 2.0 was released i added mob arena, a new spawn and many other features. I geuss this is a short history on the server for future reference.

if anyone needs help creating their own server contact me via skype (Haxorg) and i will be glad to help.

hyperstalker you have been fantastic, your commitment and effort really made this server great in the last few days Smile

dreaminginsane/rasta kenny thank you very much for the help you gave me in YandH 1.0 Smile without you the server would be very different.

OMGSURVIVAL/Block_Fortress thanks for all the great times, i loved your ideas, your help and the time you put in Smile

SynHD/Tobias012 thank you for the work you put into YandH 1.0 and the work you continued in YandH 2.0 you were a great help Smile

thanks to Crafterman13/finchman13 for your help in YandH 1.0 those were some great times Smile

TeQBaX, thanks for the moderating you have done.

thanks Deniohdeni for the great work you have done on the server, without you those who should not be on the server would still be there, and the forums would be pretty empty Razz

i didnt want to do this, and hope to see you in some other part of the internet someday (maybe on another minecraft server).

I would not reccommend continuing this aging server, instead if you want to continue it i would reccommend creating another server of your own, and i will redirect all traffic to that server.

i wish you all the best and hope you all understand.

Haxorg

lastly to those initial people who went on the server regularly before i made the server public, thank you Very Happy this includes you pkhamidar2com and the rest who were there before the public release of the YandH server, those were some really great times.

planetminecraft:
http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/yandh-cracked-bukkit-minecraft-server-no-hamachi-normal-skyblock-and-survival-island-maps-available/

cant find the other server adverts Razz

old server website:
http://yandhserver.webs.com/

Last edited by Haxorg on Wed May 08, 2013 3:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://yandh.forumotion.co.uk
hyperstalker
Owner/Host/Donor
Owner/Host/Donor
hyperstalker

PostSubject: Re: The end of one road, is the beginning of another :)   The end of one road, is the beginning of another :) EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 8:15 am

well jesus lol got to run it for like 3 days lol. well im up for continuing to run it and such unless its not a good idea and would be better to start fresh im guessing i also dont need goodsync and all that anymore do I?
Back to top Go down
DreamingInsane
Owner/Host/Donor
Owner/Host/Donor
DreamingInsane

PostSubject: Re: The end of one road, is the beginning of another :)   The end of one road, is the beginning of another :) EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 9:55 am

if u rub the server well i hope for greatness
dont chage anything please
Back to top Go down
Deniohdeni
Admin
Admin
Deniohdeni

PostSubject: Re: The end of one road, is the beginning of another :)   The end of one road, is the beginning of another :) EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:33 am

Ahh I moderate this server only for 1 months and just banned 1 player xD

PS: why don't you. Add meh ??
Back to top Go down
hyperstalker
Owner/Host/Donor
Owner/Host/Donor
hyperstalker

PostSubject: Re: The end of one road, is the beginning of another :)   The end of one road, is the beginning of another :) EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:41 am

if im going to continue to host im looking for a fresh restart i dont know enough about what we got going on to keep it like it is. im a quick study and could figure it out but right now its like putting me in the middle of building a car or something and having to start in the moddle
Back to top Go down
Haxorg
Owner/Host/Donor
Owner/Host/Donor
Haxorg

PostSubject: Re: The end of one road, is the beginning of another :)   The end of one road, is the beginning of another :) EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 7:08 pm

hyperstalker wrote:
well jesus lol got to run it for like 3 days lol. well im up for continuing to run it and such unless its not a good idea and would be better to start fresh im guessing i also dont need goodsync and all that anymore do I?

i really wouldn't reccommend continuing this server, the time and effort that you will have to put in will be great, and i really do not reccommend it.

no you do not need goodsync or dropbox anymore.

read PM.

Last edited by Haxorg on Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Haxorg
Owner/Host/Donor
Owner/Host/Donor
Haxorg

PostSubject: Re: The end of one road, is the beginning of another :)   The end of one road, is the beginning of another :) EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 7:09 pm

Deniohdeni wrote:

Ahh I moderate this server only for 1 months and just banned 1 player xD

PS: why don't you. Add meh ??

added.
Back to top Go down
DreamingInsane
Owner/Host/Donor
Owner/Host/Donor
DreamingInsane

PostSubject: Re: The end of one road, is the beginning of another :)   The end of one road, is the beginning of another :) EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 7:48 pm

well another server restart
and in the end i got no OP no more then
it will be all over again
Back to top Go down
hyperstalker
Owner/Host/Donor
Owner/Host/Donor
hyperstalker

PostSubject: Re: The end of one road, is the beginning of another :)   The end of one road, is the beginning of another :) EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 1:40 am

ok server is permanently shutdown i will over the course of this week be bringing up a new server. i will archive the old server into a rar file for anybody that wants it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The end of one road, is the beginning of another :)   The end of one road, is the beginning of another :) Empty

Back to top Go down

The end of one road, is the beginning of another :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
YandH gaming forums :: News-
Jump to: